Protection for yourself and your transaction
Rest assured that personal information is safe and secure at Title Premier
In order to best serve you during the title process and at closing, we must obtain information that may be personal or financial in nature. Rest assured that the security of your information and your documents is of utmost importance to us. We would like to make you aware as to how we use personal information and to whom the information is disclosed.
We may collect the following personal information about you during our course of business:
- Transactions with Title Premier, our affiliates, or others for services that we are performing.
- Applications or other forms that we receive from you or your authorized representatives.
- Public records that are maintained by governmental entities, our affiliates, vendors, or others.
- Documents from other reporting agencies.
- Information from our web site.
If we are facilitating your closing transaction, escrow or settlement services, we may collect your social security number, and other information from third parties, which may include: credit reports, land surveys, property appraisals, escrow account balances, mortgage applications, and bank account numbers, to facilitate the transaction.
Title Premier maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized use and access. Access to your personal information is limited to employees who require access to the information in order to provide our services to you or for other necessary business purposes.
Title Premier may share your personal information with the following:
- Affiliates, vendors and other related agencies.
- When required by law when there is suspicion of fraud or other criminal activity.
- Others to whom you direct or give permission.
- Real estate brokers, real estate agents, title companies, and other representatives in connection with the services you have requested that Title Premier provide.
- Representatives in connection with recording documents in public records such as deeds, mortgages, and other documents.
- Title Premier may disclose personal information when otherwise permitted by privacy laws, as applicable, for example, when disclosure is necessary to enforce Title Premier’s rights that have arisen out of an agreement, transaction, or relationship with you.
Certain states allow you the right to access your personal information, and under certain circumstances, allow you to ascertain to whom your information has been disclosed. Further, certain states afford you the right to request an amendment, correction, or deletion of personal information. Title Premier reserves the right, as permitted by applicable laws, to charge a reasonable fee associated with responding to requests.
Requests must be made in writing to the following:
2203 S. Big Bend Blvd
St. Louis, MO 63117
Title Premier uses third-party remarketing services to advertise across the Internet. Remarketing will simply display relevant ads tailored to you based on what parts of our website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your machine. This cookie does not give access to your computer, nor does it identify you personally in any way. The cookie is used to simply say “this person visited our site, so show them ads relating to how we can better serve them.” Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you.